Saturday, July 26, 2014

Once more into the Breach

Oh man, what a year. Needless to say, I've been neglecting the blog a bit, but today I’m shaking off the ol’ cobwebs and am getting back into the game. 

So, where were we? Oh yeah, gaming. Well, I am unhappy to say that I haven’t played an RPG in an embarrassingly long time, but I have been playing my fair share of board and card games. In fact, I've even been working on one of my own, and it is currently entering the second round of play-testing. As of yet, it is not quite ready for prime time, but once a few of the wrinkles are ironed out of it, I’ll release it into the wild and see if it can stand. For now, I will just mention it is a coopetition game exploring the world of courtship in Victorian England.  More on that to come as things progress.

As for the blog, the plan is to return to Miniature Mondays and continue with the random ramblings on gaming, story design, and what-have-you. In addition to this, I will be throwing in my two cents on some of the board and card games I've been playing, as well as giving updates on the play-testing. Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment